A Spiritual Mind Treatment is called such in that as a physician treats a patient physically, affirmative prayer “treats” a person mentally and spiritually.
Affirmative Prayer is a prayer that declares a spiritual Truth. It is a recognition of Spirit’s Omniscience, Omnipotence, and Omnipresence, and a realization of humanity’s unity with Spirit. Affirmative Prayer is powerful. It is a direct, focused, and organized method to get to your desired outcome.
1. Recognition (God Is All There Is)
2. Unification (I Am One with God)
3. Realization (Speaking Your Desired Good)
4. Thanksgiving (Grateful Acceptance) and
5. Release (Let Go, Let God)
They have gone through 4 years of training to give Affirmative Prayer to those who seek spiritual support.
Practitioners are available to you in the following ways:
• Prayer support before and after Sunday Services.
• Responding to your written, email and phone prayer requests.
• Holding the High Watch (continuous Affirmative Prayer throughout) during services and at special events.
• All of the above services are provided as a gift to our spiritual community.
Click here to meet our Licensed Spiritual Practitioners, or navigate to our Practitioners link at the top of this page.